Saturday, June 26, 2010

"if you wanna make the world a better place,

take a look at yourself and make the change."

i've been reading a compelling book. it's really changing my perspective on food. i just hope i'm not getting hyped on a concept, but rather committing to changing my eating habits for good. radically, i hope.

organic?
local?
vegetarian?
vegan?

baby steps.

it's nice to believe in something greater than me. to work towards personal health and environmental preservation. i never thought i would turn into a tree hugging hippie, but i feel like the research demands it. along the same line, no impact man has inspired me to use more sustainable resources, consume less, and minimize waste. maybe this sounds overzealous or naive. but i have a personal obligation to change my habits.

No comments: