my favorite things about jogging at night:
1. smelling the green corona hills.
2. carefully avoiding snails crossing the sidewalk.
3. gazing up into the vast expanse of stars.
4. walking through fresh spiderweb strings.
5. enduring the pain in my calves on the uphill trek.
6. feeling the mist of the sprinklers on my cankles.
7. hearing the scurry of bunnies in the bushes.
8. admiring the intricate webs of spiders between trees.
9. knowing the distance i run away from my house equals the distance it will take to return.
10. never doubting my safety.
11. knowing i'm burning calories and getting in shape.