Sunday, October 24, 2010

catching up.

1. last friday my brother and i took my dad to roscoe's chicken and waffles. he was in heaven.
2. we successfully threw my dad a super fun surprise birthday party on saturday.
3. i absolutely loved visiting with the olszewski's. i wish they lived closer.
4. we introduced my cousin rachel to the bars in newport saturday night. partyyy.
5. tuesday night was spent with tacos and beers and good company.
6. i got to see cindy and michelle (and all her beautiful babies) over dinner on wednesday.
7. on thursday, i rocked out to the dead country with mike and all the punk rock kids in LA.
8. saturday my amazing friends and i rode bikes to the bars in newport. wayyy good times.
9. today, i feasted on the hangover burrito at cabo before work.

moral of the story: i have the greatest friends and family in the world. i'm a happy camper.

No comments: