2. flights to germany are booked! rachel and i are going to europe next summer! i'm soooo excited! any recommendations or tips are welcome.
3. i'm really trying to eliminate dairy from my diet, but that fake cheese just isn't cutting it. i don't think i have it in me to be vegan. have i just been trying the wrong products? vegans, help!
4. have you read any of miranda july's short stories? amazing. she's brilliant. i probably look like a fool chuckling to myself at the gym when i'm cycling away reading her work, but i don't care.
5. like everyone else in the world, i'm ecstatic for autumn. the seasons aren't so dramatic in southern california, but halloween and thanksgiving festivities are my favorite!
6. it's so weird to not be in school. i don't know what to do with myself. i miss academia. i need more mental and spiritual stimulation. more sociological conversations. more inspiration to change our fucked up world.
7. i'll leave you with a few photos from my weekend limo excursion for diana's birthday. sooooo fun (well, from what i can remember! yikes!).