1. don't pull an all-nighter playing jenga and drinking beer before an international flight.
you never know if you'll miss your flight have to spend all day at LAX because your airline moved your flight to an earlier time without notifying you.
2. when an airline offers wine as a complimentary beverage choice, take it.
and don't deny seconds, either.
3. hands down, my inflatable neck pillow has proven to be the best purchase EVER.
4. when your luggage doesn't make it to its destination, lufthansa provides a goody bag with toiletries and pajamas to get you through the night. so thoughtful.
5. is it normal for your feet and ankles to swell??
perhaps dehydration? or from being vertical for two days straight?
ps. we've arrived safely to berlin. and we're in good spirits despite our crazy day(s).